All Board Meetings are held @: 5545 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, Ca. 95608

 

Chapter Executive: Doug Hubbard

Asst. Chapter Executive: Bob Weisickle

Secretary: Rick Brown

Treasurer: Tom Smiley

Membership: Tom Nivison

Publicity: Ken McCulloch

Competition: Ken Yeo

 

 

 

 

 

 

Due to My Computer Crashing, there are no January Minutes - Not much was going on to discuss anyway...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

2/20/14

 

 

Attendees:  Hubbard,  Brown, Nivison, Yeo, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Ryan Saville, Harold Olsen

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:30pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).  

 

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

 

New class structure will follow same class structure that SFR uses. 

 

 

New Business

 

We have sanction and insurance for the first 8 events.

 

Trailer work party at Rickís house March 1.  Doug will tell Ray to bring trailer.

 

We have about $5000 in increased site fees this year.  Motion by Brown to raise site fee $5 to $35. Seconded by Weisickle.  Passed (7 0 0).

 

Ryan will help developing a better scoring system.  Seth will help also. 

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjouned 8:39.

 

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

3/20/14

 

 

Attendees:  Hubbard,  Brown, Nivison, Yeo, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 7:24pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).  

 

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

 

New class structure will follow same class structure that SFR uses.  Website has been updated.

 

 

 

New Business

 

Have insurance certificates for next 4 events.

 

Working insurance certificate details with Mather. 

 

CAM class cars will run in OSP.

 

 

 

 

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned 9:05.

 

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

4/15/14

 

 

Attendees:  Hubbard,  Brown, Nivison, Yeo, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Ryan Saville

                   

Met at Bunz and Company. 

 

Discussed scoring systems and results processing.

 

Good food and drink but venue very noisy.

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

5/15/14

 

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Nivison, Yeo, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Ryan Saville, Al Patterson.

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:20pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).  

 

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

 

Next weekend will be Shrinerís benefit event at Mather.  Everything is ready to go (Use Permit, security, etc). 

 

There is some additional complexity required at registration this year consequently it will take longer to get through registration.

 

 

New Business

 

Bob, Tom and Ryan to look into a new scoring system. 

 

Doug discussed driver training event.  Small lot at Sierra College.  Lot where solar panels are.   

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned 9:35. 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

6/19/14

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Nivison, Yeo, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Ryan Saville.

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:07pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

Mather event was a good Shrinerís fundraiser again this year. Registration took additional time due to more complicated minor waiver requirement.

Stockton was in very poor shape after a drifting event took place there. Stockton Fairgrounds is aware of the problem.

Teen driver training event planned for first weekend in October. Small lot at Sierra College.

New Business

Agreed to purchase AXWare scoring system (without the network software).

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:35.

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

7/17/14

 

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Nivison, Yeo, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen.

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:33pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).  

 

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

 

PAL event went well at Mather.  Saturday had to go to 3 runs but Sunday had normal 4 runs.

 

Stockton was in very poor shape after the drifting event.  Stockton Fairgrounds is aware of the problem.

 

Teen driver training event changed to last weekend in October.  May be a problem with conflict with AAS event for instructors. 

 

AXWare scoring system (license) was purchased.

 

 

 

New Business

 

Nominations for next yearís officers are as follows:

Chapter Executive:  Doug Hubbard

Assistant Chapter Executive:  Bob Weisickle

Secretary:  Rick Brown

Treasurer: Tom Smiley

Competition Director: Ken Yeo

Publicity Chairman: Ken McCulloch

Membership Chairman: Tom Nivison

 

Moved to accept the recommendation of the nominating committee. (Approved)

As there were no other nominations from the floor, the election is uncontested and ballots do not need to be mailed per the bylaws.

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned 9:35.

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

8/21/14

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Nivison, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Ryan Seville.

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:15pm

Old Business

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (6 0 0).

Approved Treasurerís report. (6 0 0).

Event at Stockton this weekend. Noted again that drifters left parking lot in bad shape last Stockton event

AXWare scoring system has been working well.

Doug needs to take old 2014 results link off the website.

Rick to send Tom address to send PAL check to.

New Business

Discussed teen driver training class. Insurance 1M vs. $5M.

Agreed to use SCCA Insurance.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:50.

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

9/18/14

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch, Yeo, Nivison

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Carl Graf,

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:00pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (6 0 0).

Approved Treasurerís report. (6 0 0).

No Topics Discussed due to not having the full Board

 

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:05

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Doug Hubbard

Chapter Executive

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

10/16/14

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch, Yeo

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Carl Graf, John, Al Patterson.

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:31pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

Did better this year financially. Ended last year with treasury critically low.

About 80 people signed up for the banquet.

Enduro is this weekend.

 

 

New Business

Carl and John volunteered to do more work in the club.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 9:20.

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

11/20/14

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Weisickle, Smiley, McCulloch, Yeo, Nivison

Guests: Gale Smiley, Harold Olsen, Carl Graf, John DeAngelis, Cheri Chord

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:29 pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes of last meeting. (7 0 0).

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

96 people attended the banquet.

 

New Business

Discussing schedule for this year.

Agreed to following schedule with 14 Cup events, two at Mather and two of the weekends are back to back Rounds

1,2 April 11/12 Mather Shrinerís.

3,4 May 2/3

5,6 June 27/28

7,8 July 25/26

9,10 Aug 1/2 Mather PAL

11,12 Aug 29/30

13,14 Sept 26/27

Enduro Oct. 24/25

Motion to not allow youth Karts due to safety concerns. Passed (6 0 1)

Discussed rule changes for next year.

Equipment repair. Need to buy more hand mics for the radios.

Need to do financial reserve study for equipment that wears out and may need replacement.

Discussed allowing any wheel in BP as was done in CP.

Discussed allowing bicycles for course walks. Unanimous consent to allow. Bob will rewrite section of supplemental regulations.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 9:43.

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary