Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

1/21/16

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Smiley, Yeo, Weisickle , McCulloch, Nivison

Guests: Carl Graf, Al Patterson, John DeAngelis

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 7:55pm

Old Business

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

We purchased115 additional cones.

Equipment fund has been set up.

Web site is up to date with the 12 event series plus the two day Enduro.

New Business

Steve Carlson, Fresno Chapter, asked for support to use Winton ramp.

Discussed Bellotti teen driver event at Roseville site in March.

Discussed our relationship with the San Francisco Region.

Al Patterson to explore what it means to be a region.

Rick to suggest date in February for trailer maintenance.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:53

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

2/18/16

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Smiley, Yeo, Weisickle , McCulloch, Nivison

Guests: Al Patterson, Harold Olsen

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:00pm

Old Business

Approved Minutes (7, 0, 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

We purchased 125 additional cones (not 115).

June 4,5 is first Bellotti Teen Driving event.

Rick noted that EVOC has been explicit to please not use their cones.

Completed investigation on becoming a region. Discussed at length. Then discussed some more. Will not move forward on this.

New Business

Safety review for Beale airbase one off event. Security is a major challenge per Doug.

Assigned event chairs for events. Bob and Rick will do rnds 1 and 2 respectively.

Discussed plan for trailer maintenance. Floor needs maintenance. Will replace part of floor and cover floor with bedliner. Rick will try to fix PA channel that isnít working and broken speaker. Bob will do maintenance on cabling as needed. Other items include changing oil in the tractor and checking the battery.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:26.

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

3/17/16

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Brown, Smiley, Yeo, Weisickle, Nivison

Guests: Al Patterson, Harold Olsen, John DeAngelis

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 7:30pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes (6 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (6 0 0)

Beale AFB Safety review in progress.

Area is same as ready alert area at Mather.

There is an additional Beale waiver.

Event chairs are in place.

Trailer repairs complete.

 

 

New Business

Bellotti Teen Driving Event on June 4th and 5th at Sierra College.

Need volunteer May 30 to support media. Channel 31. Courtney Dempsey.

Discussed using the west Thunderhill new section for an autocross. Board agreed to find a date where we can go up to look at the potential track next year.

Clint deWitt has proposed Stockton Fairground improvements. Potential to get up to 18 weekends. Perhaps 22 days but we would want weekends. Doug indicated that cost would be between $1000-$2000. Tom indicated we could break even with the high price at approximately 80 turn out. May be able to take events and sublease to other clubs. Bob pointed out potential issue if they do the work during the summer.

EVOC commander may visit Mather event.

Bob and Rick are event chairs for Mather Shriners. Doug is safety,

(Tom and Ken Y. are event chairs for PAL event).

We will only use our cones at Mather. Bob indicated that we would rely on more gates.

Safety Steward requires 3 events now for renewal.

New class for historic British cars. We will add them. HC and HCR.

Kenny will look at Rancho Murietta airport per Lanny.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:26.

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

06/16/16

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Weisickle, Brown, Smiley, Yeo, McCulloch

Guests: Harrold Olsen

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 7:50 pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes (6 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (6 0 0)

Beale AFB Safety review has passed to the next level.

A/B work groups at Mather worked well.

Thunderhill date was Sept. 24. Tom N. will look at that and alternate dates.

Bellotti Teen Driving event went well,

 

New Business

Discussed problems with unapproved by event chair course modifications.

Discussed Stockton improvements.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:12.

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

07/21/16

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Weisickle, Brown, Smiley, Yeo, McCulloch, Nivison

Guests: Harrold Olsen, Al Patterson, John DeAngelis

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 7:50 pm

Old Business

Approved Minutes (7 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

Beale AFB Safety review has passed to the next level. Safety and base security donít agree on use of gate to ready alert area.

Thunderhill date was Sept. 24. Tom N. will look at that and alternate dates.

Discussed problems with unapproved by event chair course modifications. We will no longer allow that.

Discussed Stockton improvements. Issue over who actually runs the site.

New Business

Nominations for next yearís officers are as follows:

Chapter Executive:  Doug Hubbard

Assistant Chapter Executive:  Bob Weisickle

Secretary:  Rick Brown

Treasurer: Tom Smiley

Competition Director: Ken Yeo

Publicity Chairman: Ken McCulloch

Membership Chairman: Tom Nivison

The recommendation of the nominating committee was accepted.

As there were no other nominations from the floor, the election is uncontested and ballots do not need to be mailed per the bylaws.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:00.

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

08/18/16

 

Attendees: Hubbard, Weisickle, Brown, Smiley, Yeo, McCulloch, Nivison

Guests: Harrold Olsen, John DeAngelis

Meeting called to order by Hubbard at 8:01 pm

 

Old Business

Approved Minutes (7 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

Beale AFB Safety review has passed to the next level. Safety and base security donít agree on use of gate to ready alert area. No further updates.

Thunderhill date was Sept. 24. Tom N. will look at that and alternate dates. Tom now looking for a Tuesday in Sept. Probably Sept. 13.

Discussed Stockton improvements. Issue over who actually runs the site. No updates.

New Business

Discussed possibility of replacing the PA equipment.

Move to adjourn. Adjourned 8:20.

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary