<<<Back to Round
Go to Sacramento Round 3>>>
Run group schedule:
Race Format: Four, 1 lap runs.
Event Chair: Tom Smiley, Co-Event Chair: Rick Brown, Safety: Doug
||CM, BSP, CS, SM, ES, STP
||FSP, XP, BP, CP, EP, SMF, DSP, ESP, OSP, SS, EM, FM, SSP, GP, ASP,
||CSP, STS, STU, STX, FP, STR, STF, STC, SSM, KARTS, DP, AM, BM, DM,
||AS, BS, HS, FSAE, STOCK (R), FS, GS, CAM
Beginners are always welcome! Be sure to tell the
registration people you're new, and we'll find someone to help you.
General Event Information
- Events are conducted according to SCCA Solo II rules, as amended by Sacramento Supplemental regulations
- Entry Fees: SCCA members: $40.00
- Entry Fees: Non-Members: $40.00 + $15.00
for a Temp. Weekend Membership
- By entering you agree to work your assigned work group;
- Valid drivers' license is required; SCCA membership card is required for discount;
- Helmet is required: Snell '05 M/SA or later ONLY; Loaners are available.
- First run group is run on an "inverted grid":
- First car to arrive on grid is put into last position;
- Last car to arrive will run first;
- Cars will be tech'ed on grid.
General Event Schedule
- For first half run groups arrive 1 to 1 1/2 hours before first car out time to walk the
course, register and have your car tech'ed
- First car out time 9:00 A.M.;
- Other run groups have no set schedule, but start as soon as possible
- For second half run groups, arrive no later than 10:30 AM;
- Third run group will not start before 12:00 PM;
- Registration will close at 8:45 A.M. and then Open
back up after first car has started it's run.
- Registration will close at NOON!!;
Back to the Sacramento Home Page