Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

021518

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Yeo, Nivison, Smiley, Weisickle

Guests:  Carl Graf

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard 8:29 pm

 

 

Old Business

Minutes approved.  (6 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (6 0 0)

 

Trailer maintenance completed.

Mather use permit is in progress.  First event is Mather Shriners.

Stockton dates are set.

 

 

 

New Business

June 16th and July 28th are Bellotti dates.

 

Clint deWitt wants to do a combined event at Crows.  SFR, Sac Chapter, Fresno.  April 4th and 5th.  Weekdays?  Doug please check dates, this isnít a weekend.

 

Dan Pellow will run a junior Kart class for safety stewards.  March 10th.  Doug and Carl will attend. 

 

New Stockton improvements discussed.  Not as much paving as originally envisioned.

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned 10:02 pm

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

031518

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Yeo, Nivison, Smiley, Weisickle, Smiley

Guests:  Carl Graf, John de Angelis

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard 8:40 pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Minutes approved.  (7 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

 

First event is Mather April 21st and 22nd at Mather. Special Event Permit has been approved.

 

June 16th and July 28th are still Bellotti dates.

 

Clint deWitt wants to do a combined event at Crows.  SFR, Sac Chapter, Fresno.  April 4th and 5th.  Yes, those are weekdays and Dough confirmed those dates.

 

Doug attended Junior Cart safety steward training on March 10th.   There are some additional requirement.

Junior Cart drivers will have to notify us of desire to run an event in advance.  We need provide final approval.  (6 1 0).

 

 

 

 

New Business

 

We will separate reverse grid for single and multi-driver cars for the first run group.  (7 0 0)

 

Increase fees by $5 for board.

Increase Mather fees by $5. (7 0 0)

 

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned at 9:51 pm

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

051718

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Yeo, Nivison, Smiley, Weisickle, Smiley

Guests:  Carl Graf

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard 7:40 pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Minutes approved.  (7 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

 

Discussed approval for Bellotti event.  Use permit is still in a revision cycle.

 

PAL at Mather June 2-3

 

First Bellotti School is June 16th

 

Rick expressed concerns around the trend of Thunderhill attendance.  Agreement to look at additional promotion and monitor cost versus revenue for the 2018 season. 

 

Average attendance for 2017.

Mather                 130

Stockton               90          

Thunderhill            76          

 

 

Mather recent year averages.

2018- 138

2017- 130 (Rain)

2016- 153

2015- 159

 

Enduro attendance figures.

2017- 61  Thunderhill

2016- 59  Stockton

2015- 69  Stockton

2014- 79  Stockton

 

 

 

 

 

New Business

 

First event chairs at Thunderhill need to coordinate moving barriers. 

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned at 8:22 pm

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

071918

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Yeo, Nivison, McCulloch, Weisickle, Smiley

Guests:  

                   

Meeting was held via email.

 

Old Business

 

New Business

 

Nominations for next yearís officers are as follows:

Chapter Executive:  Doug Hubbard

Assistant Chapter Executive:  Bob Weisickle

Secretary:  Rick Brown

Treasurer: Tom Smiley

Competition Director: Ken Yeo

Publicity Chairman: Ken McCulloch

Membership Chairman: Tom Nivison

The recommendation of the nominating committee was accepted.

As there were no other nominations, the election is uncontested and ballots do not need to be mailed per the bylaws.

 

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

081618

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Yeo, Nivison, Smiley, Weisickle

Guests:

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard 8:25pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Minutes approved.  (6 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (6 0 0)

 

Combined SFR/Fresno Chapter/Sac Chapter event at Crows went well. 

Doug indicated claims all handled. 

Planning for Thundershill.  Doug to bring chalk.  Bob to bring gas.   Gate opens at 7am.  Event chairs Rick and Ken Yeo.

 

 

 

New Business

 

Next weekend is first event of the year at Thunderhill.

 

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned at 8:56 pm

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary

 

 

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

092018

 

Attendees:  Hubbard, Brown, Yeo, Nivison, Smiley, Weisickle, McCulloch

Guests: Patterson, Graf, G. Smiley

                   

Meeting called to order by Hubbard 8:08pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Minutes approved.  (7 0 0)

Approved Treasurerís Report (7 0 0)

 

Discussion on yearly Shriners and RCPAL donation.  Approved (7 0 0) $6k for Shriners and $1k for PAL.

 

Reported that Bellotti claims have all been finalized. 

 

315 in PAX Championship this year.  Last year it was 338.

 

Attendance of Thunderhill rounds was noted.

Rnd 9   60

Rnd 10  58

Rnd 11  62

Rnd 12  69

 

Final events for season will be Enduro at Thunderhill and then the Banquet.

 

 

 

New Business

 

Discussed what the ideal schedule for next year may look like.  Noted that a decision is not needed at this meeting. 

Action item to Hubbard to contact Stockton for 2 dates.

Action item to Brown to contact Mather for 2 dates.

 

Discussed SR 13.3C1 with member Patterson.  Reviewed mandatory versus non-mandatory sections of SRs.  Regions have latitude as stated in SR 1.1 and elsewhere including ďVehicle classifications are not mandatory. Regions should use classing structures which are best for the development of their programsĒ.  Also noted that PAX factors do not come from SCCA, they come from Rick Ruth, and that when taken together Street tires rules and PAX factors create some unique classing complexities and fairness issues for the PAX Championship.  No action was taken regarding changes to 13.3C1 applicability at Sac Chapter events at this meeting.

 

Vote on motion to eliminate the PAX championship starting in 2019 postponed to next meeting.

 

 

Move to adjourn.  Adjourned at 10:05 pm

 

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary