Meeting Minutes

 

Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

11/16/06

 

Attendees: Ray Miller, Harold Olsen, Ken Yeo, Candi Miller Doug Hubbard

Guest: Ken McCulloch, Jay Williams, Eric Mallory, Virginia Fleig

 

Meeting called to order by R. Miller at 8:10 pm at Fleig’s house.

Old Business:

Oly’s working on Trailer Storage Contract everything seems to be under control for storage in Stockton.

Doug Hubbard volunteered to cover the trailer, service the generator and remove the loaner helmets.

The 2007 schedule is posted on the web site.

Site News:

Discussed possibility of holding the Enduro at Yellow Freight in Tracy. No resolution.

Looks like Atwater’s good for another year.

 

New Business:

Need the following: Security contract for Stockton, Sanctions/Insurance, Rule books (40) from the National office.

Jim Plotkin’s making DVD of the Safety Steward tapes.

Need to pick event chairs/safety stewards to 2007 season.

Coordinate Shriners event with Gary Disher and John Mamby. Will consider hiring Gate security for Mather.

Doug Hubbard will order two radio batteries.

The Club agreed to reset Virginia’s car back to street setup.

Motion by Ken Yeo to have Chapter Executive appoint Ken McCulloch as Publicity Director. Oly 2nd, passed unanimous.

Candi will purchase Board shirts for Ken McCulloch.

Ken McCulloch submitted suggested run group adjustments for the 2007 season. Adopted.

Adjourn 9:15

11/16/06

Attendees: Ray Miller, Harold Olsen, Ken Yeo, Candi Miller Doug Hubbard

Guest: Ken McCulloch, Jay Williams, Eric Mallory, Virginia Fleig

Meeting called to order by R. Miller at 8:10 pm at Fleig’s house.

Old Business:

Oly’s working on Trailer Storage Contract everything seems to be under control for storage in Stockton.

Doug Hubbard volunteered to cover the trailer, service the generator and remove the loaner helmets.

The 2007 schedule is posted on the web site.

Site News:

Discussed possibility of holding the Enduro at Yellow Freight in Tracy. No resolution.

Looks like Atwater’s good for another year.

New Business:

Need the following: Security contract for Stockton, Sanctions/Insurance, Rule books (40) from the National office.

Jim Plotkin’s making DVD of the Safety Steward tapes.

Need to pick event chairs/safety stewards to 2007 season.

Coordinate Shriners event with Gary Disher and John Mamby. Will consider hiring Gate security for Mather.

Doug Hubbard will order two radio batteries.

The Club agreed to reset Virginia’s car back to street setup.

Motion by Ken Yeo to have Chapter Executive appoint Ken McCulloch as Publicity Director. Oly 2nd, passed unanimous.

Candi will purchase Board shirts for Ken McCulloch.

Ken McCulloch submitted suggested run group adjustments for the 2007 season. Adopted.

Adjourn 9:15