Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board



Attendees:  Hubbard, Yeo, Brown, Weisickle, Patterson, Nivison, McCulloch

                   Harold Olsen, Tom Smiley, Brent Blakely



Meeting called to order by D. Hubbard at 8:27 pm



Old Business


Approved Minutes of last meeting (7 0 0)


Approved Treasurer’s report. (7 0 0).



Event schedule for next season has been posted to the website.  The majority of events are at Mather Airport sheriff area.


Discussed site fees and infrastructure fees for Mather (porta potties, security guards, dumpsters, etc.).


Discussed street tire PAX correction factors.  Factor has been calculated and posted to the website.



New Business


Tom Nivison will look for local storage for the trailer.  It can temporarily be stored at Rick Brown’s property.


Discussed rule requiring both parents/legal guardians to sign minor waiver forms for minors as drivers/ passengers.


McCulloch examined run group history and re-balanced the run groups for the coming season.  Hubbard will post new run groups on the website. 


Discussed supplemental regulation revisions.  Removed restrictions on Chicago Boxes,  non-optional slaloms, and membership requirements to receive awards at the annual banquet.  . Motion for Weisickle to make edits and circulate by email for final approval.  Approved (7 0 0).


Planned trailer maintenance prior to first event.  Noted that radio batteries are ok.  Fire extinquishers need to be recharged. 


Moved to adjourn. (Approved)  Adjourned 9:40 pm




Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown