Meeting Minutes

Sacramento Chapter Board

6/17/10

 

Attendees:Hubbard, Yeo, Brown, Weisickle, Nivison, McCulloch, Patterson

†††††††††††††††††† Tom Smiley, Gail Smiley

†††††††††††††††††††

Meeting called to order byHubbard at 8:15pm

 

 

Old Business

 

Approved Minutes of last meeting(7 0 0)

 

Approved Treasurerís report. (7 0 0).

 

There have been issues with getting results out in a timely fashion.Resolved to ask Kelly Williams to do results and data entry on a trial basis in parallel with current Pat Kelly effort..

 

Plan to make Shriner donation when they have their car show event in September.

 

Incident reports are now kept in a box at registration.Thanks Gail.

 

 

 

New Business

 

Brent Blakely was collecting signatures for rally cross at the last event.

 

Ken Yeo will get trailer to Stockton for next event.

 

Doug reported that Doug Gil said no one under the age of 16 is allowed to malinger in grid.Brown will research this in the rule book.

 

Need to continue to be careful to mark passenger weekend memberships paid or unpaid.

 

Motion to go to a two wristband scheme (Nivison) to solve problem of keeping drivers, passengers and fun-runners properly categorized, wavered and insured.One wristband will show that the waiver was signed and a 2nd will be worn to designate driver or passenger status.Motion passed. (6 1 0)

 

Noted that all F125 Cart drivers must have a license. Car drivers with permits must have a parent riding with them, per the rule book.

 

Motion passed to continue running ladies PAX separately and revisit it in the off season.Passed (7 0 0)

 

Agreed to have Tom Nivison take responsibility to instruct grid people in management of multi driver cars. There were issues in the 3rd run group at the last event. (5 1 1)

 

Motion to have a lawyer review the Anglemoyer 2010 Use Agreement for Mather.. Limit of$500 on legal fees.Motion Defeated. (0 6 1)

 

Moved to adjourn. (Approved)Adjourned 10:38pm

 

Respectfully Submitted,

Rick Brown

Secretary